[Gluster-users] Need some help on Mismatching xdata / Failed combine iatt / Too many fd

Ashish Pandey aspandey at redhat.com
Mon Apr 4 08:27:14 UTC 2016

Hi Chen,

By looking at log in mnt-disk1-mainvol.log and mnt-disk1-mainvol.log I suspect this hang is because of inode lock contention.
I think the log provided are for one brick only.
To make sure of it, we would require statedump for all the brick process and nfs

For bricks: gluster volume statedump <volname>
For nfs server: gluster volume statedump <volname> nfs

Directory where statedump files are created can be find by using 'gluster --print-statedumpdir' command.
If not present create this directory.

Logs for all the bricks are also required.
You should try to restart the volume which could solve this hang issue if this is because of inode lock.

gluster volume start <volname> force

Ashish