[Gluster-users] Workaround for creating NFS datastore as gluster backend on Vmware ESX Server

Mukul Malhotra mmalhotr at redhat.com
Wed Sep 23 05:27:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

Where I can find the workaround info listed on the gluster org page as,

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Gluster_3.1:_NFS_Frequently_Asked_Questions

----------
Vmware ESX server reports error when creating a new NFS data store

Vmware ESX server reports the following error when creating a new NFS data
store:
*“Error during the configuration of the host: NFS Error: unable to mount
filesystem: unable to connect to NFS server”*

Refer to FAQ 6A for the work-around.

Can I get the workaround for the above error if its still applicable &
tested by QE for the latest gluster release ?

Thanks & Regards,
Mukul Malhotra