[Gluster-users] Enquiry about Gluster

Premkumar Mani ext_premkumar.mani at malaysiaairlines.com
Wed Sep 23 02:04:14 UTC 2015

Team,

We would like to implement gluster in my environment. could you please help me to get more information about this product ?

Regards,
Premkumar Mani
Storage / Backup Tower
IT Service Delivery Management
Group IT - Malaysia Airlines
Desk # +603-7863-7155
H.P:+60-103644137

Malaysia Airlines Berhad

Disclaimer:

"The message and any files attached is intended solely for the use of the person to whom it is addressed and may contain information that is

confidential and privileged under applicable laws. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any use, review, disclosure, copying, printing, distribution or dissemination of this message is prohibited. We take no responsibility of any reliance that you may place on this message and we further take no responsibility for any viruses or other damaging elements that may be contained in this email together with any of its attachments. If you have received this message in error, please notify us by return email and arrangements will be made to retrieve the same from you."