[Gluster-users] Can we run VMs from Glaster volume

Nux! nux at li.nux.ro
Fri Sep 18 20:49:18 UTC 2015

Hello,

I know KVM runs fine from it, but Windows integration is non-existing. AFAIK the best you could do is export the volume via Samba and try it that way.
You'll probably need "strict allocate = yes" in the samba conf.

Personally, seeing how you're already lost to Microsoft, you should try their distributed filesystem (dfs?) which is probably much more tested with Hyper-V.

Nux!
www.nux.ro