[Gluster-users] nfs-ganesha HA with arbiter volume

Tiemen Ruiten t.ruiten at rdmedia.com
Fri Sep 18 13:59:32 UTC 2015

Hello Kaleb,

I don't:

# Name of the HA cluster created.
# must be unique within the subnet
HA_NAME="rd-ganesha-ha"
#
# The gluster server from which to mount the shared data volume.
HA_VOL_SERVER="iron"
#
# N.B. you may use short names or long names; you may not use IP addrs.
# Once you select one, stay with it as it will be mildly unpleasant to
# clean up if you switch later on. Ensure that all names - short and/or
# long - are in DNS or /etc/hosts on all machines in the cluster.
#
# The subset of nodes of the Gluster Trusted Pool that form the ganesha
# HA cluster. Hostname is specified.
HA_CLUSTER_NODES="cobalt,iron"
#HA_CLUSTER_NODES="server1.lab.redhat.com,server2.lab.redhat.com,..."
#
# Virtual IPs for each of the nodes specified above.
VIP_server1="10.100.30.101"
VIP_server2="10.100.30.102"
#VIP_server1_lab_redhat_com="10.0.2.1"
#VIP_server2_lab_redhat_com="10.0.2.2"

hosts cobalt & iron are the data nodes, the arbiter ip/hostname (neon)
isn't mentioned anywhere in this config file.

--
Tiemen Ruiten
Systems Engineer