[Gluster-users] Minutes from todays Gluster Community Bug Triage meeting (2015-09-15)

Mohammed Rafi K C rkavunga at redhat.com
Tue Sep 15 13:16:59 UTC 2015

/Hi All,/

The minutes of the weekly community meeting held today can be found at:
<http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-08-18/gluster-meeting.2015-08-18-12.02.log.html>

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-15/gluster-meeting.2015-09-15-12.02.html
Minutes (text):
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-15/gluster-meeting.2015-09-15-12.02.txt
Log:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-15/gluster-meeting.2015-09-15-12.02.log.html

Meeting summary
---------------
* roll call  (rafi, 12:03:44)
  * Agenda for today: https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage
    (rafi, 12:04:17)

* Status of last weeks action items  (rafi, 12:07:02)

* soumya to send send a reminder to the users- and devel- ML about (and
  how to find and  fix ) Coverity defects  (rafi, 12:08:28)

* Group triage  (rafi, 12:14:45)
  * https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bugs-to-triage  (rafi,
    12:14:54)
  * we got 23 new interesting bugs to triage  (rafi, 12:15:32)

* open floor  (rafi, 12:35:32)
  * ACTION: ndevos to add a agenda for gluster-meeting to discuss about
    cleaning up of older (which we are not supporting )version tag and
    bugs from bugzilla  (rafi, 12:44:24)

Meeting ended at 13:06:24 UTC.

Action Items
------------
* ndevos to add a agenda for gluster-meeting to discuss about cleaning
  up of older (which we are not supporting )version tag and bugs from
  bugzilla

Action Items, by person
-----------------------
* ndevos
  * ndevos to add a agenda for gluster-meeting to discuss about cleaning
    up of older (which we are not supporting )version tag and bugs from
    bugzilla
* **UNASSIGNED**
  * (none)

People Present (lines said)