[Gluster-users] Meeting minutes of yesterdays Gluster Community Bug Triage meeting

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Wed Sep 9 11:07:06 UTC 2015

Yesterday we had our weekly Bug Triage meeting. Next week Tuesday we
will have the next one. The agenda for next week has been prepared and
contains details about time and location:

  https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage

See you next week again,
Niels

Minutes: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-08/gluster-meeting.2015-09-08-12.02.html
Minutes (text): http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-08/gluster-meeting.2015-09-08-12.02.txt
Log: http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-09-08/gluster-meeting.2015-09-08-12.02.log.html

Meeting summary

  1.   a. Agenda for today:
          https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-bug-triage (ndevos,
          12:02:24)
  2. Roll Call (ndevos, 12:02:29)
  3. Status of last weeks action items (ndevos, 12:04:59)
  4. soumya to send send a reminder to the users- and devel- ML about (and
     how to find and fix ) Coverity defects (ndevos, 12:05:22)
       a. ACTION: skoduri will send the email today (ndevos, 12:05:50)
  5. Group Triage (ndevos, 12:06:26)
       a. 9 bugs to triage (ndevos, 12:06:33)
  6. Open Floor (ndevos, 12:14:21)
       a. REMINDER: bugs and the status of their patches in Gerrit:
          http://bugs.cloud.gluster.org/ (ndevos, 12:16:53)
       b. HELP: WANTED: more contributors that can host this meeting
          (ndevos, 12:18:33)
       c. AGREED: rafi will work with others to host next weeks meeting
          (ndevos, 12:21:39)

 Meeting ended at 12:26:46 UTC (full logs).

Action items

  1. skoduri will send the email today

Action items, by person

  1. skoduri