[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Introducing georepsetup - Gluster Geo-replication Setup Tool

Aravinda avishwan at redhat.com
Thu Sep 3 06:20:52 UTC 2015

Thanks Kotresh.

Existing Geo-replication Create command does many things
asynchronously(distribute and update SSH keys using hook scripts). It is
difficult to understand the problem. But this tool does all the steps
synchronously so that we will get to know the issues immediately.

Run this tool in your already corrupted setup to figure out any of the
steps failed previously. If all the steps succeeded and still Faulty
then may be manual checking is required.

I will try to accommodate verification using --verify option. Thanks for
the feedback.

regards
Aravinda