[Gluster-users] Help, peer probe seems to get stuck on large cluster.

Yiping Peng barius.cn at gmail.com
Tue Sep 1 09:01:10 UTC 2015

> Is this setup on bare metal or does it involve virtual machines?

I'm running GlusterFS on physical machines. No virtual machines involved.

 Have you checked if port 24007 is reachable on all peers?

Yes, I did "nc -z server.xxx 24007" on all servers. All succeeded.

Additionally, if you are not running 3.7.3 you would need to ensure that
> the privileged ports check is bypassed in all glusterds.

# gluster volume get speech0 allow-insecure
gave me:
Option                                  Value
server.allow-insecure                   (null)

I'm not sure if the system's privileged ports are exausted.
Also I'm trying to set ping-timeout in /etc/glusterfs/glusterd.vol to a
larger value, will this help?

Many thanks.