[Gluster-users] FUSE incompatible on RHGS with centos/ubuntu open source clients?

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Tue Nov 17 23:28:23 UTC 2015

Can someone confirm if it's OK to upgrade from RHGS 3 to 3.1 if I have a
mix of RH and ubuntu clients ? All the ubuntu clients are on 3.6, and the
ones on 12.04 will remain on 3.6 because of lack of 3.7 on the platform.
Since setting the op version is irreversible, I would like to proceed with
caution.