[Gluster-users] File Corruption with shards - 100% reproducable

Krutika Dhananjay kdhananj at redhat.com
Sun Nov 15 03:32:06 UTC 2015

Sorry, that was a typo. :( It is supposed to be moved into /var/lib/glusterd/groups/virt.
I am suspecting stat-prefetch to be the culprit.
So to start with, just disable performance.stat-prefetch and leave the rest of the options as they were before and run the test case.

Thank you very much for your help. :)

-Krutika