[Gluster-users] Gluster questions - glusterfs 3.7.5

Thing thing.thing at gmail.com
Sun Nov 8 20:07:09 UTC 2015

I am in the exact same boat.  Well the front end is RHEL7.1 and the backend
Ubuntu 14.04 LTS.

What I have done however is mount using glusterfs.

No idea which is faster, currently I am testing local disk v nfs v gluster
to get a feel on the performance penalty of gluster.

NFS using UDP might well be a good idea though if in reality it is indeed
more fault tolerant?

Yes I need an operational guide as well, if nothing is about I am just
going to have to write myself one.