[Gluster-users] LIO - Gluster - iSCSI Issue

Justin Chin-You justin.chinyou at gmail.com
Tue Nov 3 16:22:07 UTC 2015

Hi All,

I am using a GlusterFS to create a replicated store across 2 of my servers.
Ontop of the GlusterFS I've created files I intended to export via LIO as
iSCSI Targets.

I've recently run into an issue where LIO seems to be starting before the
GlusterFS and LIO appears to be creating the File backstores on the wrong
drive as the GlusterFS is mounted yet.

The GlusterFS mounts after the creation of the file but LIO doesn't use the
mounted filesystem it sticks with the files it has created.

Has anyone run into this before or can give me some pointers on how to work
around this?

Thanks,

Justin