[Gluster-users] Features - Object Count

Atin Mukherjee atin.mukherjee83 at gmail.com
Fri May 29 12:33:56 UTC 2015

Sent from Samsung Galaxy S4
On 29 May 2015 17:59, "aasenov1989" <aasenov1989 at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi,
> Thnaks for the help. I was able to retrieve number of objects for entire
volume. But I didn't figure out how to set quota for particular brick. I
have replicated volume with 2 bricks on 2 nodes:
> Bricks:
> Brick1: host1:/dataDir
> Brick2: host2:/dataDir
> Both bricks are up and files are replicated. But when I try to set quota
on a particular brick:
IIUC, You won't be able to set quota at brick level as multiple bricks
comprise a volume which is exposed to the user. Quota team can correct me
if I am wrong.

> gluster volume quota TestVolume limit-objects /dataDir/
9223372036854775807
> quota command failed : Failed to get trusted.gfid attribute on path
/dataDir/. Reason : No such file or directory

http://gluster.readthedocs.org/en/latest/Feature%20Planning/GlusterFS%203.7/Object%20Count/