[Gluster-users] Changing default block size from 128 KB

Toms Varghese tomsvhere at gmail.com
Wed May 27 16:48:49 UTC 2015

Hi all,

GlusterFS by defaults sends at most only 128 KB of data across the network
from client to server. Hence, it turns out that the block size used by
GlusterFS is 128 KB. Is there anyway to change this? The volume I am using
is a simple replicated volume containing 2 bricks and data is not striped
across the bricks. I couldn't find any volume option settings to change
this value. Please let me know whether we can change this through a
configuration setting or by modifying the source code.

Regards
Toms Varghese