[Gluster-users] Can not rename(move) a file in java.io.tmpDir to a mounted gluster volume

Rajesh Joseph rjoseph at redhat.com
Mon May 25 06:32:56 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Is it something to do with cross file-system rename. I am not familiar with
Java but we encountered similar issue with python.

See http://bugs.python.org/issue212317.

A quick google search gave me below mention link:
http://stackoverflow.com/questions/7087743/how-to-rename-a-file-to-another-file-system