[Gluster-users] Locking and SQLite

Poornima Gurusiddaiah pgurusid at redhat.com
Fri May 15 08:05:34 UTC 2015

Hi,

Looks related to posix locks in Gluster, does the gluster log file report any errors or warnings?
There are few known issues when client/server goes down when holding locks,
were there any client/server reconnects?
Does restarting brick processes(volume stop and start) solve the issue?

Regards,
Poornima