[Gluster-users] Write operations failing on clients

Ben Turner bturner at redhat.com
Wed May 6 17:39:08 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

I'm not giving up Alex!  I was just hoping that someone would jump in here from the rebal team as IMO the failed rebal is the RCA.  I suggest finding one of the problematic directories / files and get me the xattrs:

# getfattr -m . -d -e hex <bad file / dir>

And post them back here.  Susany / anyone from the rebal team ever see this or know how to recover from it?  Any help troubleshoot this would be appreciated.

-b