[Gluster-users] Qemu + Gluster: Which distro + version?

Nico Schottelius nico-gluster-users at schottelius.org
Thu Jan 29 18:50:22 UTC 2015

Good morning,

we are looking into different HA platforms of our hosting infrastructure
and besides Ceph thinking about using gluster.

However, so far it looks like the Qemu that is being shipped with most
distributions, does not contain gluster support, even though the patches
date back to 2012.

So I was wondering, if anyone on this list is using gluster with Qemu
productively and what operating systems / Linux distributions plus
versions you are using?

Cheers,

Nico

--
New PGP key: 659B 0D91 E86E 7E24 FD15  69D0 C729 21A1 293F 2D24