[Gluster-users] 3.2 clients with 3.5 server?

Lars Hanke debian at lhanke.de
Wed Jan 28 13:30:54 UTC 2015

Having read a lot I want to give gluster a try on my network. Most
systems run Debian. I plan to use Jessie for the servers, since I have
to set them up from scratch anyhow. Jessie comes with gluster 3.5.2. But
I cannot do much about the clients, which mostly run Wheezy, coming with
gluster 3.2.7.

So will 3.2.7 clients work with 3.5.2 servers, or will my first step be
the creation of a backport package for the clients?

Thanks for your help,
  - lars