[Gluster-users] how to Set BackupVol for Libgfapi ??

Alessandro De Salvo Alessandro.DeSalvo at roma1.infn.it
Tue Jan 27 11:15:19 UTC 2015

Hi,
two comments here:

1 - I don’t think it’s possible, as libvirt would not accept this, but most of all it is not needed, as gluster should handle correctly the failover with gfapi too, at least this is what happens in my case (gluster 3.6.2 at the moment);

2 - If you want to be able to restart a VM with gfapi without addressing a single server you can use a VIP, I do this with pacemaker;

3 - PLEASE do not use the IPs/hostnames you mentioned in your email in any thread, as they belong to my academic research infrastructure, and I do not know how you have got them.

Thanks,

	Alessandro