[Gluster-users] Fwd: [CentOS-devel] GlusterFS is now available from Storage SIG

Lalatendu Mohanty lmohanty at redhat.com
Mon Jan 26 14:14:25 UTC 2015

-------- Forwarded Message --------
Subject: 	[CentOS-devel] GlusterFS is now available from Storage SIG
Date: 	Mon, 26 Jan 2015 17:26:49 +0530
From: 	Lalatendu Mohanty <lmohanty at redhat.com>

Hi All,

GlusterFS and ecosystem packages (e.g. Samba, NFS ganesha and CTDB) are
available in testing repo. These packages have been signed with storage
sig gpg keys.

We have a 7 step quick start to get you going really fast [3] .

For more info please refer the the admin guide [4] or GlusterFS
documentation home page [5].

While testing these packages, if you run in to any issues , you can get
in touch with us on centos-devel , gluster-users mailing lists or on irc
channel #gluster (on Freenode)

Let us know if things work as expected as only after we get some
positive feedback , we will we be able to move these packages to the
stable released repositories.

I have put some extra links below for reference.  Looking forward for
feedback, comments and suggestions from the community.

Thanks a lot to Karanbir Singh for his immense help and efforts to make
this happen.

[1] http://blog.gluster.org/2014/10/glusterfs-3-6-0-is-alive/
[2] http://wiki.centos.org/SpecialInterestGroup/Storage/gluster-Quickstart
[3]