[Gluster-users] Does Glusterfs works with ipv6?

Sachidananda URS surs at redhat.com
Fri Jan 23 13:44:17 UTC 2015

Hi,

----- Original Message -----

GlusterFS support for ipv6 is not at its best yet.

Refer:

http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Features/IPv6

We have some of open bugs listed below. If your bug is something different than the ones listed below please file it.

https://bugzilla.redhat.com/buglist.cgi?quicksearch=910836%20922801%201070685&list_id=3178783

-sac