[Gluster-users] Node is locked when you display a list of quota during the quota operation

大久保佑樹 y-okubo at nekojarashi.com
Thu Jan 15 09:26:13 UTC 2015

Dear All,

When I have set up a large amount of quota in one node, when I list the
quota in the other node, quota will not be able to display the following
error.

------
[root at glusterfs-cl2 ~]# gluster vol quota gv0 list
quota command failed : Another transaction is in progress. Please try again
after sometime.
------

Operation of setting a large amount of quota was hung up.
After that operation to the quota will not be able to at all.

As expected operation, it is that a large amount of quota without hang-up,
it is all set correctly.
I want to share If you have a useful information.

Best regards

y-okubo