[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Looking for volunteer to write up official "How to do GlusterFS in the Cloud: The Right Way" for Rackspace...

Jesse Noller jesse.noller at RACKSPACE.COM
Wed Feb 18 13:50:04 UTC 2015

Sorry, this is what I get for logging off for the night: short answer is YES. At the end of the day I want to showcase gluster' awesomeness and also be able to show users how to do it right in the cloud for shared, fault tolerant file systems

Jesse