[Gluster-users] Replaced failed brick with new one

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Tue Feb 10 01:44:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I want to know the best way to replace the failed brick....I am using
glusterfs with ovirt....and my compute and storage running on the same
node...

I have 4 nodes and each server has 24 bricks with distributed replicated....

Now if any brick fail on any node...i have the HDD in spare to replace
insistently....and all are hot-swapable....please let me know if i will
replace the brick in this way can work or not ??

Thanks,
Punit