[Gluster-users] Gluster Documentation Update

Niels de Vos ndevos at redhat.com
Thu Dec 17 15:19:33 UTC 2015

On Wed, Dec 09, 2015 at 02:56:15PM -0800, Amye Scavarda wrote:
> In the interest of making our documentation usable again, we've gone
> through MediaWiki (the old community pages and documentation) and found out
> what was left behind and what needed to be moved over to our Github-based
> wiki pages. We'll be turning those live on Github this week, before
> December 11th.

Yesterday I came across a page that was not migrated from the wiki to
the gluster-docs project yet. Do you have a list of pages that still
need to get migrated, and what is the process to do so? We've now
manually done it (well, Soumya did):

  https://github.com/gluster/glusterdocs/pull/68

Thanks,
Niels