[Gluster-users] Tiering

Dan Lambright dlambrig at redhat.com
Wed Dec 9 15:06:15 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Upstream tiering is certainly testable. But it is a young feature and carries the hallmarks of such.

To be confident in its stability, obtain decent documentation, etc, I'd suggest waiting until it becomes part of RHGS (backed by Red Hat as a product). This is expected early next year.

If you wish to try it and/or help stabilize it, help or feedback is welcome.