[Gluster-users] gluster client mount fails on fedora 23

Arno A. Karner arnokarner at gmail.com
Sat Dec 5 00:40:28 UTC 2015

is there a trick when clients, and servers are not on the same version
of glusterfs. I have clients and servers on gluserfs 3.6.6-1 both
centos7, and fedora 22, and work fine. Now that fedora 23 has been
released I'm trying to use it. The client I am have trouble with is on
fedora 23, which comes with glusterfs 3.7.6-1. On nfs I can use options
to control version protocol uses, does this exist for glusterfs as
well.

Thanks in advance, Arno.