[Gluster-users] geo-replication master is distributed-replicated, slave is distributed only?

Rahul Hinduja rhinduja at redhat.com
Mon Aug 24 06:21:42 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----

Just to add, if the slave volume size is smaller than master volume size. Creating geo-replication will fail as command "create push-pem" performs the slave verification, which includes checking for a valid slave URL, valid slave volume, and available space on the slave.

In such cases if the verification fails, you can use the *force* option which will ignore the failed verification and create a geo-replication session.

~Rahul