[Gluster-users] GluserFS error with ls (File list)

tecnique at gmx.de tecnique at gmx.de
Fri Aug 21 11:36:17 UTC 2015

Hi all,

I have the following problem with GlusterFS:

Setup:

1x Client (Ubuntu 14.04 / VirtualBox)
3x GlusterFS Replications (Ubuntu 14.04 / VirtualBox)

In GlusterFS I've created a volume (volumeTest).
This also works as expected.
Data is stored.
Data is replicated.

But if I create mote than 20 files in the volume (volumeTest) the volume
is empty.
Not realy empty, the files are readable, but the files cannot be listed
anymore.
"sudo ls /mnt/test volume/" then leads to an I/O error.

This behavior exists also, when I add a new volumes and even if I put
subdirectories in /testVolume/.

What could be wrong?

Best Regards Tobi