[Gluster-users] [Gluster-devel] Gluster News of the week #30/2015

Sankarshan Mukhopadhyay sankarshan.mukhopadhyay at gmail.com
Mon Aug 17 04:10:34 UTC 2015

On Thu, Aug 13, 2015 at 9:31 PM, M S Vishwanath Bhat <msvbhat at gmail.com> wrote:
> You can find the gluster news of the week #30/2015 below
>
> https://medium.com/@msvbhat/gluster-news-of-the-week-30-2015-30452f44a144

Thanks.

> You should be able to see the same in www.planet.gluster.org very shortly.
>
> If you have anything that needs to be mentioned in news of the week, please
> add them here at https://public.pad.fsfe.org/p/gluster-weekly-news

I didn't want to mess up the template but I was wondering whether
expanding the content of the Weekly Newsletter would be a nice thing
to do? For example, <http://llvmweekly.org/issue/84> mixes "news about
the project" with some notes about commits. For Gluster we could
consider "news about Gluster", "summary of some discussions from
lists" etc. I'll try to pull together a mock newsletter (with content)
and post it back, if the idea about expanding seems nice.

--
sankarshan mukhopadhyay
<https://about.me/sankarshan.mukhopadhyay>