[Gluster-users] Self heal issues

Prasun Gera prasun.gera at gmail.com
Fri Aug 7 06:41:23 UTC 2015

No, no noticeable difference. Still very high, possibly higher than before.
The system has come down to a crawl. It's difficult to even ssh or run any
commands on the terminal. Do you make anything of the logs ? The brick log
is just a giant alternating stream of those two lines I mentioned earlier.