[Gluster-users] Very slow ls

Mathieu Chateau mathieu.chateau at lotp.fr
Tue Aug 4 06:51:47 UTC 2015

In a replicated scheme, it's like a raid 1 (mirror).
You write as slow as the slowest disk. Client will wait for all brick
writes confirmation.

In this scheme, you wouldn't much more than 3 bricks.

I think you mox up with distributed scheme, which is like a raid 0 stripped.
This one get more perf when adding bricks. But a single file is
present only in one brick.

Envoyé de mon iPad