[Gluster-users] client is terrible with large amount of small files

gjprabu gjprabu at zohocorp.com
Thu Apr 30 09:02:35 UTC 2015

Hi bturner,

            I am getting below error while adding server.event

gluster v set integvol server.event-threads 3
volume set: failed: option : server.event-threads does not exist
Did you mean server.gid-timeout or ...manage-gids?

Glusterfs version has been upgraded to 3.6.3
Also os kernel upgraded to 6.6 kernel
Yes two brick are running in KVM and one is physical machine and we are not using thinp.

Regards
G.J

---- On Thu, 30 Apr 2015 00:37:44 +0530 Ben Turner<bturner at redhat.com> wrote ----