[Gluster-users] PageCache in Gluster Fuse and NFS clients

Behrooz Shafiee shafiee01 at gmail.com
Tue Apr 28 16:06:48 UTC 2015

Thanks for clarification Niels, but I am not yet clear if the NFS used to
mount GlusterFS is the same as stock NFS in the kernel tree (which uses
FS-Cache)?
My other question is that does NFS client of GlusterFS commits and blocks
for each write(not flush, just a write)? or does it use "weak cache
consistency model" allowing some buffering for writes.

Thanks,

--
Behrooz