[Gluster-users] Gluster Samba repo packages MIA?

John Stange john.stange at eglobaltech.com
Sat Apr 25 14:47:40 UTC 2015

Apologies in advance if I missed an obvious announcement somewhere...

We've been pulling GlusterFS-related Samba packages from the yum repo at http://download.gluster.org/pub/gluster/glusterfs/samba/EPEL.repo. At some point in the past few weeks, most of the packages disappeared into the ether (older iterations seem to still be around, under /old). Was this by design, or oversight? Is there another place we should be pulling this stuff?

John Stange
Cloud Architect
3865 Wilson Blvd, Suite 500.  Arlington, VA 22203.
t: (571) 224-0171 f: (703) 842-7591
john.stange at eglobaltech.com<mailto:john.stange at eglobaltech.com>

www.eglobaltech.com<http://www.eglobaltech.com/>