[Gluster-users] GlusterFS source code documentation

Atin Mukherjee amukherj at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 17:29:42 UTC 2015

On 04/20/2015 10:29 PM, Toms Varghese wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I am trying to understand the source code for GlusterFS. But unfortunately,
> the comments are too less in source code and I couldn't find any online
> posts/documentations explaining the source code. Does anybody know whether
> any document/blog-posts explaining (an overview at least) the source code
> of GlusterFS is available?

You could probably look at how translator works [1] as all our modules
are based on this concept of making every functionality a pluggable one.
You could alternatively search a particular feature in the same
gluster.org page.

[1] http://www.gluster.org/community/documentation/index.php/Translators

~Atin

> Regards