[Gluster-users] Gluster peer status disconnected

Shyam Deshmukh shyamdeshmukh212 at gmail.com
Mon Apr 20 09:42:20 UTC 2015

Hi,

Thanks for reply.

I would like to share why this happen,
Actually I am doing this in the college lab, on single workstation,where I
have installed VM and 5 nodes.One as client and 4 are in the server pool.
College LAN has DHCP server. IPs generated at the time of cluster creation
changed due to that reason. Once IP got changed, My gluster cluster got
down. showing this above message on peer status command.

 I did changed all hosts configuration,and also stopped and deleted
previous volumes created on that. and tried many times to check status of
my server pool.
I checked ping , confirmed that daemon is running. and also as per iptables
flush command.But it was not working.

Finally I created new nodes in virtual box and created new server pool.
Its working now.

Thanks..

Shyam D.