[Gluster-users] Gluster peer status disconnected

Sweta Anandpara sanandpa at redhat.com
Mon Apr 20 04:37:32 UTC 2015

Hi Shyam,

Were the peers in a connected state anytime *before*?

If yes, then these are the things you can do to troubleshoot and get the
cluster back to normal (some of which Neils has already mentioned ):

1. Check if the nodes are reachable.. 'ping <ipaddress>'
2. Check if the glusterd daemon is in an active state in all the nodes..
'service glusterd status'
3. Firewall issue - flush IPtables on the node which is disconnected..
'iptables -F'

Do let us know if this helps..

Regarding *how* you landed up in this situation, as Atin mentioned, it
would be better to be a little specific on the things that you did at
your end.

Thanks,
Shweta