[Gluster-users] glusterFS 3.6.2 migrate data by remove brick command

Sander Zijlstra sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl
Thu Apr 16 12:48:34 UTC 2015

Jiri,

I’ve updated the op-version yesterday online without any problems, so I hope to be able to migrate my old bricks to the new tomorrow night without hassle using the remove brick command once all new bricks are added.

My new bricks are smaller than the current ones but higher in number so I could’t use the replace brick in any case…

thanks for the support….

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Zijlstra

| Linux Engineer | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098XG Amsterdam | T +31 (0)6 43 99 12 47 | sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl <mailto:sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl> | www.surfsara.nl <http://www.surfsara.nl/> |

Regular day off on friday