[Gluster-users] Minutes of todays Gluster Community meeting

Kaleb KEITHLEY kkeithle at redhat.com
Wed Apr 15 16:14:01 UTC 2015

On 04/15/2015 04:39 PM, Kaleb KEITHLEY wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> In about 20 minutes from now we will have the regular weekly Gluster
> Community meeting.
>
> Meeting details:
> - location: #gluster-meeting on Freenode IRC
> - date: every Wednesday
> - time: 8:00 EDT, 12:00 UTC, 12:00 CEST, 17:30 IST
>         (in your terminal, run: date -d "12:00 UTC")
> - agenda: available at [1]
>
> Currently the following items are listed:
> * Roll Call
> * Status of last week's action items
> * Gluster 3.6
> * Gluster 3.5
> * Gluster Next
> * Open Floor
>     - bring your own topic!
>
> The last topic has space for additions. If you have a suitable topic to
> discuss, please add it to the agenda.

Thanks all who joined! Meeting minutes and logs are available in fancy
html format and plain-text from these URLs, but also included below for
improved searchability and reminding the people about their action
items.

Minutes:
http://meetbot.fedoraproject.org/gluster-meeting/2015-04-15/gluster-meeting.2015-04-15-12.01.html
Minutes (text):