[Gluster-users] how to check/fix underlaying partition error?

Sander Zijlstra sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl
Wed Apr 15 09:59:58 UTC 2015

Hi Pavel,

you can simply stop the glusterd service and run the fsck, it's similar to rebooting a server which is part of a replicated volume. If all is ok before you can simply take down one of the two and once it comes back online it will be heal each file which hasn't been copied allready.

Do take care of any client which has the volume mounted using the server you take down; that will loose connection also.

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Zijlstra

Linux Engineer | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098XG Amsterdam |
+31 (0)6 43 99 12 47 | sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |