[Gluster-users] How Can I Find Remaining Time for a Rebalance?

Sander Zijlstra sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl
Tue Apr 14 10:59:18 UTC 2015

Ken,

I have the same situation, last Sunday I started a rebalance after I added 3x18TB replicated bricks to a 2x37TB replicated brick volume which holds around 30 million files and I see that roughly 2 million files have been rebalanced with 2,5 TB data being moved..

Met vriendelijke groet / kind regards,

Sander Zijlstra

| Linux Engineer | SURFsara | Science Park 140 | 1098XG Amsterdam | T +31 (0)6 43 99 12 47 | sander.zijlstra at surfsara.nl | www.surfsara.nl |

Regular day off on friday