[Gluster-users] glusterfs 3.6.2: gluster volume add-brick: wronp op-version

Gregor Burck gregor at aeppelbroe.de
Tue Apr 14 09:41:05 UTC 2015

Hi,

I tried to add an aditional brick to one volume, on both hosts I
installed glusterfs 3.6.2 via launchpad repositories:
glusterfs-server:
   Installiert:           3.6.2-ubuntu1~trusty3
   Installationskandidat: 3.6.2-ubuntu1~trusty3
   Versionstabelle:
  *** 3.6.2-ubuntu1~trusty3 0
         500 http://ppa.launchpad.net/gluster/glusterfs-3.6/ubuntu/
trusty/main amd64 Packages

Both systems are ubuntu 14.04

Error message:
volume add-brick: failed: One or more nodes do not support the
required op-version. Cluster op-version must atleast be 30600.

I don't understand what op-version stand for?

Bye

Gregor