[Gluster-users] How Can I Find Remaining Time for a Rebalance?

Ken Schweigert shawing at gmail.com
Mon Apr 13 21:19:23 UTC 2015

I've got a 4-node distributed-replicated cluster running 3.5.2.  I just
added 4TB (2TB to the distribute pair and 2TB to the replicate pair) and
then started a rebalance as I believe the rebalance needed to be initiated
for the extra space to be presented to the entire volume (correct me if I'm
wrong).

The rebalance has been running for about a week (it contains 12TB and about
25 million files) and I am unable to tell how much longer the rebalance
will take.  The output shows how long it's been running, but not how much
time remains.

Is there another command I can run to show how much remains?  If not, is
there any way to calculate how much time it has left, even if it's only a
rough estimate?

Thanks!
-ken
--
Have a nice day ... unless you've made other plans.