[Gluster-users] Why revamp Gluster.org?

Tuomas Kuosmanen tigert at redhat.com
Mon Apr 13 11:38:52 UTC 2015

----- Original Message -----
> How about using Pelican(http://blog.getpelican.com/) for generating
> static site? Pelican is a Python based popular static site generator.(My
> website http://aravindavk.in is created using Pelican, with my own
> custom theme)

This is pretty much exactly what we have right now, except it's in Ruby.

However, we should really discuss the content and messaging. It does
benefit very little if we rebuild the display stand for the poster we
are missing.

Those who have ideas for the web presence, please try to put your brain
to work:

  * What is Gluster?
  * What is it good for? Why should you use it?
  * How could we make it easier to install / try out Gluster?

:-)

//Tuomas