[Gluster-users] Question on file reads from a distributed replicated volume

Bharathram Sivasubramanian Bharathram.Sivasubramanian at vantrix.com
Sat Apr 11 01:56:27 UTC 2015

Thanks, Krutika!

So, if I understand you correctly...if both Brick 1 and Brick 2 have a good copy of the file, then we can't tell for sure if the file will be read only from Brick 1 all the time and not Brick 2? in other words, for read#1, the file could be read from brick 2 and for another read which could happen a few minutes later, the file could be read from brick 1?