[Gluster-users] SPEC SFS 2014

Behrooz Shafiee shafiee01 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 9 17:14:53 UTC 2015

Hi,

 I am trying to run SPEC SFS 2014 on a GlusterFS deployment. I am mounting
GlusterFS on my client using "sudo mount -t glusterfs myserver:/bfsvolume
/mnt/gluster" and am using GlusterFS version 3.6.2. both on clients and
servers. The benchmark start and passes initialization phase (writing file
set to the filesystem); however, it fails as soon as it start the warmup
phase (it seems from the log that a flsuh fails). I have attached the log
file of GlusterFS on my client. Any help or comment is appreciated.

Thanks,
--
Behrooz