[Gluster-users] [ovirt-users] Gluster 3.5 with Ovirt 3.5 | CentOS 7

Punit Dambiwal hypunit at gmail.com
Wed Apr 8 06:02:14 UTC 2015

Hi,

Please find the attached..

[root at cpu06 ~]# yum info glusterfs
Loaded plugins: fastestmirror
 * base: ftp.cuhk.edu.hk
 * extras: ftp.cuhk.edu.hk
 * ovirt-3.5: resources.ovirt.org
 * ovirt-3.5-epel: ftp.cuhk.edu.hk
 * updates: ftp.cuhk.edu.hk
Installed Packages
Name        : glusterfs
Arch        : x86_64
Version     : 3.5.3
Release     : 1.el7
Size        : 4.6 M
Repo        : installed
>From repo   : ovirt-3.5-glusterfs-epel
Summary     : Cluster File System
URL         : http://www.gluster.org/docs/index.php/GlusterFS
License     : GPLv2 or LGPLv3+
Description : GlusterFS is a distributed file-system capable of scaling to
several
            : petabytes. It aggregates various storage bricks over
Infiniband RDMA
            : or TCP/IP interconnect into one large parallel network file
            : system. GlusterFS is one of the most sophisticated file
systems in
            : terms of features and extensibility.  It borrows a powerful
concept
            : called Translators from GNU Hurd kernel. Much of the code in
GlusterFS
            : is in user space and easily manageable.
            :
            : This package includes the glusterfs binary, the glusterfsd
daemon and the
            : gluster command line, libglusterfs and glusterfs translator
modules common to
            : both GlusterFS server and client framework.

[root at cpu06 ~]#